Monday, September 9, 2013

reminiscing

This was my right before my senior year of high school started, I cheered all four years and loved every second of it.......okay well not maybe every second, but pretty close to it.  My team was absolutely wonderful and this group of ladies is like a family to me.  From friday night games to early and sometimes late competition days we stuck by each other and supported one another.  I am in the front and center and in the row with me were my fellow senior cheerleaders.  It is so sad to think this is all over with, but I still will go and support Thomas Dale Cheerleading (TDC), and of course wish them the best.

This was my lovely stunt group last year these three girls helped me so much and made everything so funny at practice, we all got very close and I miss them so much! We would always have sleepovers before competitions, go out to eat every friday night before football games, and were just a very funny stunt group.  

This trophy was probably the most rewarding thing all season, as TDC we work very hard in the off season to prepare for all of our competitions, for me districts was the biggest competition to ever compete in because of the factor of rivalry from other local schools, to win this trophy my senior year along with my sophomore year was such an honor and I could't have asked for a better year with this wonderful team!

No comments:

Post a Comment