Sunday, October 13, 2013

there's a first time for everything!

So I got my first tattoo today and I just have to post it!  I am full Italian and have a very close family, as I've mentioned I have two younger sisters who I love very much, this says sisters forever in italian and it is on my my back right shoulder!  This has a lot of meaning to me because I am very close to my two younger sisters.  They mean the world to me and I would do anything for them.  My one younger sister who is 16 just got the same matching one but she got it on her collar bone.  I cannot wait for my younger sister who is currently 9 to get older so she can match with us.  They are both so sweet and although we have very different personalities we all care about each other and I am so happy that we decided to do this.

3 comments: