Sunday, January 26, 2014

white ink??

Considering getting a white ink tattoo sometime soon.  I have one tattoo just done in black ink and want something different and subtle so I thought white ink would be a cool idea.  After going to the tattoo shop today i've learned that a lot can go wrong with the coloring.  Some turn yellow or even gray.  I am pretty dead set on a white ink tattoo though and have seen long term ones that I love.  Majority of them look like a scar but that's what I love about them.  One girl I know has a white ink tattoo and has not went back to get it touched up in since she first got it 2 years ago.  I want a cross with a bible with a specific book name, chapter number, and verse number underneath it.  I would love for this tattoo to be on the back of my neck so in case something does go wrong my hair would cover it.  For these to heal properly and get the best effect you need to take very good care of them.  Anyways I would love to get this tattoo soon and pray that it turns out well!  Hope everyone has had a good start to the semester!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen white ink tattoos and they are pretty cool! I like how they look like scars too, it makes them look so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should get it grace! I think it will be really pretty, but also subtle! I like the idea of your tattoo and if I could deal with the pain I would get one!

    ReplyDelete