Friday, February 28, 2014

Graduating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am graduating this summer from Richard Bland College and will be attending William and Mary in the fall, I graduated from Thomas Dale High school last year!  I will finish up my associates degree this summer by taking 18 credits and then start my degree at William and Mary.  I am more than excited to start and leave Richard Bland.  Transferring out has been such a difficult process and I have had a difficult experience getting everything together.  My advisor and professors have helped me the most here but everyone in the upper levels here do not know what they are doing at all.  William and Mary has been extremely helpful and they are allowing me to try out for their cheerleading team on april 19th which I am super excited about!  I cannot wait to be at William and Mary in the fall and actually having the college experience.  I'm taking classes at 3 different colleges this summer to finish my degree because they do not offer certain classes here that I need.  With taking 6 classes I'm relieved that majority of them are online!  This will help me with dealing with vacation, and working this summer so I don't have to take time to physically be in school.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating form RBC. I, myself, cannot wait until I am out of here myself. I have one more year left at RBC. It is awesome you are going to be attending William and Marry in the fall. That is a fabulous school and I hope you succeed there. Good luck with trying out on the cheer-leading team. I am sure you will do great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduating this summer! I commend you on taking the time to take all of those classes over the summer, because I know that I would not even think about something like that. This shows how determined you are to get ahead of your education. I cannot wait to finish RBC and transfer. Good Luck at W&M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mad at you because you will not be going to Longwood with me and Ill be stuck at Bland for a whole other year.....but seriously dude, I am so proud of you that you are doing really well in school and will be graduating soon!

    ReplyDelete