Friday, April 4, 2014

Poems in class

The poems we read and explain in class are very different we have looked at sad, happy, and weird poems these past couple of weeks.  I am not a fan of poetry it doesn't appeal to me at all.  When I was younger I did like to read "Where the sidewalk ends" but that was the extent of my poetry days.  Writing poetry is even worse for me…I love writing anything besides poetry.  My favorite thing to write would probably be journal articles.  I could not bear writing poetry though, I am a very straight-forward person and do not like to have to figure out what I'm reading I like for things to be self-explanatory.  I am hoping this unit goes by quickly because it is not interesting to me.  I try to stick it through just because I know some people enjoy it and that it is something we have to cover.  I am excited for this semester to be over and am excited for the expo!  It will be difficult deciding what I want to do my expo on and how I want to present it.  That is completely off topic but as I said I hope this unit doesn't last much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment